EastEnders Web DevelopmentClient: BBC
Launch date: 16/12/2009
I'm sure we don't have to tell 90% of you what EastEnders is. For the other 10%, it's one of Britain's longest running and most loved shows of all time. EastEnders follows the lives of everyday life within the fictional Albert Square in London.
The site represented work dating back throughout the whole of 2009, although our part in the web development services only took place in the last month, which was a real challenge to turn the project around in such a tight deadline - which I'm pleased to say we did with a bit of time to spare.
Go check it out now - The EastEnders Website - developed by aerian studios
We would also like to say a big thank you to Hannah Williams who worked her heart out on this! Thanks Hannah.